Working as a medical assistant is a very challenging and interesting job. You worked side by side with the doctors and surgeons in the operating table. The compensation is high and rewarding.
My best friend in high school works as one of the medical assistants in a very prestigious Hospital in California. She was working for that Hospital for many years. She is contented and happy with her job. She has twin teenagers who just finished nursing courses. I heard from my friend that one of them wanted to study again and to work like her job now.
I am really proud of my friend. Sending kids to college is really a tough decision. You need to tighten your belt especially if your kids are twins. The tuition and everything are very expensive nowadays.
But as a parent , we wanted to see our kids successful in their chosen fields. We want to assist them in their decision to pursue a degree that is why we choose the best school for them. It is one way to fulfill their dreams.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is the school I recommended to her. I told her to visit the school. I know there are lots of good things she can find on that school.
Labels: medicala assistants
March 2004 March 2005 April 2005 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 January 2007 February 2007 July 2007 October 2007 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 September 2011
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]