St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

 

Medical Assistant Program that is Online

About Medical Assistant Program at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

Our School, University of St. La Salle, has just recently (oh, maybe weeks ago. lol) had the capping of the future nurses. Who am I to care? If you guys didn’t know, I really wanted to take up nursing and information technology, which is my course now, is just my second course. Being a doctor is really my dream since when I was younger. So, every time I would see a nursing student, I feel envious. Anyways, I just have to accept the fact that nursing won’t fit me. At least there are some hospitals or preferably doctors that hires medical assistants. I should apply for that, I bet. Hehe!

Speaking of medical assistant, have you heard about it? St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is one of the school that offers the said course. If you didn’t know medical assistant is the one that help the doctors to assists their patients, to get the basic information (the weight and height) and etc. Yes, its just is to simple help the doctor with the patients. You can also compare medical assistants to the nurses since they almost have the same work, its just nurses have complicated and a lot of things to do.






<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]