St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

 

Attention Medical Assistants!!!

Medical Assistants
I have always love to work in a hospital or clinics. I love to help patients. I've been in and out of the hospital and my doctor's clinic a couple of years back due to my gallstones (which by the way was removed already) I somewhat envy these
medical assistants and if I could only be one of them I would definitely love it. But I know that being a medical assistant is not that easy. You have to learn and educate yourself with some administrative and clinical tasks to keep the health practitioners/doctors offices and clinics run smoothly.A medical assistant, as far as I know and learned, updates and file patients’ medical records, fill out insurance forms, and arrange for hospital admissions and laboratory services. They communicate directly to the patients. They also perform tasks less specific to medical settings, such as answering telephones, greeting patients, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, and handling billing and bookkeeping. They have to be efficient because the offices or clinics depends on them. Medical Assistants is somewhat the secret behind the success of every medical offices.It's a good thing that you can find a medical assistant school online that offers courses more affordable than any other school online. You can finish your course at your own convenient time since they have no deadlines. It is like studying without having pressures. So if you want to be a medical assistant check out St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants now and start making a difference in your career.





<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]