St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Friday, December 12, 2008

 

Medical Assistants

Medical Assistants according to the United States Department of Labor, "Medical Assistant employment is projected to grow much faster than average, ranking medical assisting among the fastest growing occupations over the next decade. Job opportunities should be excellent, particularly for those with formal medical assistant training."We are now offering formal training online with our nationally accredited and certified Medical Assistants program. Our program will allow you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Most students complete the program in about 6-8 weeks. However, you can take as long as needed. There are no deadlines or time limits and our medical assistant training program is very affordable.

Dreaming Of A Medical Profession Did you ever think of pursuing a different course when you were still in college? On my part, I never thought that I would took up an engineering course since I always wanted to be part of media, art and a lot of social activities. But nevertheless, my engineering course is something I am most proud of. Just imagine surviving your five year college life with all math and science subjects not to mention other major subjects too. Honestly, I am always fascinated of medical courses. I remember when I was younger, I always say that I’ll become a doctor, a surgeon actually. But after learning that I need to spend more than eight years, I decided not to pursue it. Now I am glad that there are medical assistant schools that we can choose from.I remember my husband-to-be during our early years of courtship enrolled for a medical assistant course for additional skills. Though he didn’t put into practice his learning, I know that someday, when it’s time to move in a foreign land, he can apply for a medical assistant position.

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]