St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Monday, December 15, 2008

 

medical assistant post

Best Medical Assistant School
Posted by freakymom at 8:55 AM
I haven’t finished any degree yet. My first degree that I took up was Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Midwifery, but I got bored so I decided to shift to another college course. And because my dad wants me to become a nurse and that he spent a lot already in that course, thinking that I just wasted the time and money, he got mad at me and told me that he won’t support my schooling anymore. I then decided to apply for a scholarship so I can support my studies on my own.But since it’s a scholarship, I wasn’t able to grab a slot to the other courses that I really like. I have no other choice but to take Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education. From the list of remaining course choices that I can only choose, this one passes to my taste preferences because I thought that I can take it as a double course, with Bachelor of Arts in English just like what my aunt did a year before my enrollment. Unfortunately, the university curriculum was changed so there I was just convincing myself to like the medical assistant degree. But I didn’t like it in the end so I’d rather stop until I already know what profession is what II really like among my list of professions that I want to become someday.Until one time, while browsing the internet, I stumbled upon he different universities and colleges that offer many different courses. But my attention was caught up when I read this medical assistant school. I paused for a while and asked myself if would like to work as a medical assistant. Maybe I would consider that as well because I finally found an ideal school that is exclusive for medical courses, and I heard a lot of positive feedbacks about getting into this school and the 100% chance of excelling with any degree you take here. It’s no other than but the famous and respected, St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.I would definitely say that being here in this school, gain the best education from best professors who are well-versed to what they are teaching is something that we have to look after. And that's what makes a number of enrollees choose to be here. Students believed that they are only just a step away to success once they let this school shape their life, their knowledge in reaching out to their goal of becoming a medical assistant someday. Check out blog at: http://medicalassistantschools.blogspot.com.





<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]