St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

 

Medical Assistant Education


Comments posted at:
http://apathe.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/education-2/

Medical Assistant Education
Educational Post by Apathy
November 19, 2008 ·
No Comments
Medical assistant is an unlicensed multi-skilled health professional who offers administrative, clerical and technical support to the physician.
medical assistant provides services for front office, back office and other clinical laboratory areas. Medical assisting is a versatile career for men and women. Medical assistant provides services in the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors and other health practicians to work smoothly. Medical assistants are not like physician assistants who diagnose and treat patients under direct control of physician. Duties of medical assistant depend on the specialty of practitioner. Medical assistants work under the control of department administrator. But “How to become a medical assistant” is a question anyone interested in medical assisting needs to ask considering all the healthcare offers found out there. Training is key to fulfilling the dream of a career in the medical assistant field. It is a popular option of choosing medical assistant school for many people who want to earn a good salary while helping people to get well. It is not practically impossible to get a doctor assistant’s position without training as you can learn on the job but these chances are pretty rare.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers all we need to become a professional in medical assistant.They strive hard to help you achieve your career goal of becoming a medical assistant. A medical assistant certificate can mean greater career opportunity, faster promotion, and higher income.Our program makes a medical assistant education very affordable and yet completely flexible to suit your personal needs. This “anytime e-Learning” distance edcuation program allows you to study online at your own pace and take classes at your convenience. All programs are available online 24 hours and 7 days a week. To make your medical assistant training and education more effective our team comprises of experts in the field of healthcare and education, so you can earn your certificate in the most convenient and efficient way possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Comments:
"I have always had a passion for health-care. but never followed that path. I have been a stay-at-home mom for the past 5 years and am now ready to go back to work. This Medical Assistant program was excellent. It was easy to follow and very informative. I was so fortunate to find out about medical assistant program because I could complete all classes when it was convenient for me. Thanks again. Medical assistant program has been a joy to complete. I am looking forward to use my knowledge in my new career as a nursing assistant."
-- Jennifer, California
"The reason I wanted to become a Medical Assistant is because I am already a Certified Nursing Assistant working in a hospital and I am ready to take my medical assistant training to another level and I love to help people and care for them. I do believe that this
medical assistant training experience will help me to achieve the career I am looking for. Medical assistant program was very helpful and met all of my expectations. I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for this program. I would recommend medical assistant program to anyone that is interested in medical assistant field, I very much enjoyed taking medical assistant course and having time to do this and work full time was a plus. Again, thank you very much."
-- Tammy, Pennsylvania
"Medical assistant program has been a great course for me I have worked side by side with a ob/gyn doctor for over two years everything I have learned has been thru him but this
medical assistant course has offered me so much I have taken my time and studied very hard and have already put this in advantage to my every day work. I can now spit out medical terms to the doctor with no problem and even know what needs to be done most of the time before he even write orders, Thank you so much for medical assistant program it has helped me very much and the text book will be a learning tool that I am sure I will refer to more then once in a while I cant say enough great about medical assistant program please email about any other course as they become available, Thanks again."
-- Michelle, Maryland
"I really liked the flexibility of this
medical assistant course. I took medical assistant course while I was at college taking pre-nursing classes, and appreciated how there were no deadlines to get things done. I could work on medical assistant course at my own pace and never felt rushed to get my readings done."
-- Danielle, Student Calvin College
"As a busy mother, I was able to complete my lessons at a convenient time for me. I enjoyed medical assistant program. I thank this company for giving me a whole new educational experience."
-- Tricia, Student Xavier University
"I feel that any job in medicine would not be complete without knowing how to care for patients. I am certain that this medical assistant program with help me fulfill my duties as a radiologic technologist. Medical assistant program more then met my expectations and I would recommend this
medical assistant program to anyone in the medical field."
-- Melissa, Minnesota
"I have always loved helping people and I have a love in my heart to help everyone I can. I believe this
medical assistant course has helped me reach my goals."
-- Colleen, Pennsylvania
"I love the health care field! I love to help people feel better. This
medical assistant program was a huge help. Nothing I would change about the program. It was very helpful."
-- Rachael, Arizona
"I enjoy helping people and have now been offered a job as a
medical assistant. This medical assistant program was a great help. I would recommend it very much."
-- Tara, Earlham College

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]