St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Monday, November 10, 2008

 

Medical Assistance Course

Medical Assisant Course at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
remplaza_fecha('Monday, November 10, 2008');
10Nov2008

Posted by Shimumsy
Labels:
Last week as I have mentioned in my older post, one of my co-worker was laid off. I have been in this company for almost 10 years but this is the first time they have to lay 0ff a worker. When this happened, I began thinking if I am really on a secure industry with regards to my employment. It bothered me a lot and being out of job is not a joke these days.
When I got home I spoke to my husband about my insecurities. He suggested that I better prepare myself my switching to a medical career. It’s not too late. He said I can start by enrolling in a
medical assistant course. We went to St. Augustine School of Medical Assistant website and check their courses on medical assistant online. They have an online course which you can finish at your own pace for 6-8 weeks. This is good because I am a working mother. I can enroll on this medical assistant school online at the same time I can still go full time with my job. This will be a lot of sacrifice on my part but I am willing to do it to have a better future.

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]