St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

 

The Medical Assistaant

Medical Assistant
Posted by Emily Rose
I’ll have my check up again tomorrow. It’s pathetic that the only place I am able to go to is the hospital and I am trying so hard to be patient about it but sometimes it’s just annoying. Originally, my check up is scheduled on Saturday but my mom won’t be able to accompany me so I called up my doctor’s
medical assistant to re-schedule my appointment. It’s a good thing I have a good relationship with her and I was able to make another appointment.I find it amazing that my doctor’s secretary has been with my doctor for almost fifteen years now and even though she didn’t have any formal training in a medical assistant school such as in St. Augsutine School of Medical Assistants she’s still was able to do her job efficiently. It’s not easy being a medical assistant because you need to be competent because you’re dealing with people’s health.





<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]