St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Reviews

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers one of the best accredited Medical Assistant programs online, they are ranked in the Top 10 Best Medical Assistant Schools by Best Colleges.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

 

Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant
The Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant program offers the opportunity to explore three major areas of the health care field under one diploma because the job requires a great deal of multitasking. Once introduced to these disciplines -- patient care, laboratory testing, and administrative medical records -- several of our students continue their education in nursing, laboratory medicine, or clinic administration. It's a great way to see what the jobs are like from actually doing them instead of just reading about them. Medical Assistant are multi-skilled individuals trained to assist physicians and members of the health care team in administrative, clinical, and laboratory work. Special personal qualifications such as a caring nature, accuracy, dependability, conscientiousness, and professionalism are required for this helping profession.
hlepful medical assistant links- http://jerminix.blogspot.com/2008/10/nursing-student.html
nursing student
by Jermix
I've just thought of what if I have not taking my chosen course and take up nursing, I would be working already in the hospital taking care of the patients or something like that, I could have wore white uniforms, work really hard and able to help a lot of people. Well, I have no regrets in choosing my course (about computers), actually, I am proud of it, knowing that I am doing what I love and not what other people say. Its just a matter of choice. doing what you like can reflect the output of your work. And that is also part of life after all.I couldn't have written this blog in fact. But I know many of my friends pursuing the course and they enjoy it especially who are working in their field. My friend once told me that helping others is priceless.My medical assistant friend is trying to apply for abroad to earn more. Though She has plans to pursuing her studies in medical assistant school, yup, though it is not easy, that school can give her a lot of opportunities to learn more, not to mention the latest equipments use in there

Labels:






<< Home

Archives

March 2004   March 2005   April 2005   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   January 2007   February 2007   July 2007   October 2007   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]